The Governments of France and Samoa, as co-hosts of the International Coral Reef Initiative (ICRI) Secretariat, organized tge 25th ICRI General Meeting in Apia, Samoa from the 8th to the 12th of November 2010. An executive summary and the documents adopted during the meeting are now available.
- Executive Summary (PDF File)
- Terms of Reference ICRI Ad-Hoc Committee on Caribbean Regional Response to Lionfish Invasion (PDF File)
- Amended Terms of Reference for the ICRI Ad Hoc Committee on Coral Reef Associated Fisheries (PDF File)
- Recommendation for the Pacific region (PDF File)
- Samoa Observer, Conserve our reefs, help the future, November 8th, 2010
- Samoa Observer, Working globally to benefit locally, November 9th, 2010