Member Type Country
Sweden is one of the 8 founding countries of ICRI.
Since 2017, the Swedish government has made a yearly financial contribution to the ICRI Secretariat in order to implement the ICRI plan of Action.
- Report for the Swedish contribution (2017)
- Report for the Swedish contribution (2018)
- Report for the Swedish contribution (2019)
- Noise Pollution in Coral Reefs- Legal and policy approaches at the national, regional and international level
- Noise Pollution in Coral Reefs-Information paper
- Impacts of sunscreens on coral reefs
- Regional fact sheets highlighting the importance of coral reefs
- Eco-designed mooring for coral reef restoration
- The Live Reef Food Fish Trade: Undervalued, Overfished and Opportunities for Change
Last Updated: 7 July 2022