Member Type Non Governmental Organization
Blue finance is a social enterprise created in 2015. We co-manage Marine Protected Areas, thereby protecting marine ecosystems in the Caribbean, SE Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa and developing a Blue Economy for local communities in and around the parks. Blue finance also structures blended finance investment facilities for our projects.
- Belize’s ethereal Marine Protected Areas receive investment of US$ 1.2 million
- Blue Finance Brings Together Public & Private Sectors in the Dominican Republic to Sustainably Manage 8000 km2 of Marine Habitat
- Financing Coral Reef Conservation and Management: Conservation Trust Funds and Impact Investing (2nd October)
- Fishermen sign up to first reef fishing code of conduct in the Maldives
- CBF and Blue Finance partner to build Public Private Partnerships for Marine Conservation
Last Updated: 1 February 2022